Have you thought about using mobile apps to enable your workforce? More and more, businesses are realizing that their employees can be more productive if allowed to access work anywhere, anytime, from their device of choice.
Today’s workers need to be able to capture data online or offline, without having to manually feed work completed offsite into LOB tools to real-time information on product inventory, sales figures or other closely-tracked data points. Mobile business apps can eliminate these lengthy, manual processes, thereby increasing employee productivity, improving customer satisfaction, and reducing business costs.
Deploying mobile-ready apps is easier than you think. If you’re planning on investing in mobile technology, join us for an educational webinar to learn how to:
- Mobilize your workforce, anywhere, anytime, and from any device, online or offline by deploying new business apps (or making improvements to existing apps).
- Capture critical business information through forms that bring together disparate LOB information and can be used as standalone forms, to kick off a workflow, or tied to a process that delivers the information to the right people, at the right time.
- Greatly reduce the time to deliver interactive, data-driven forms and speed up overall app delivery time – build once and implement across devices without additional coding.
- Eliminate redundancy in storing data and remove lag time when initiating workflows remotely.
- Reduce or eliminate manual, paper-based processes and their associated roadblocks.
Register here for this live webinar, and if you are unable to attend we will send you a link to the recording after the webinar.