SAP Business One
SAP Business One is an affordable and fully integrated business management solution specifically designed for small and medium sized organisations. Business One is a fully scalable platform that provides access to real time data allowing faster and more informed decision making enabling quicker growth and providing greater efficiency across your entire business. With a user-friendly interface SAP Business One is easy to use and can be deployed either on premise or in the cloud.
Whether you are a financial services company or in the health care industry, SAP Business One’s extensive range of functionality provides all of the tools required to successfully run your business. It is extremely quick and easy to customise to meet any business requirement and we offer a range of SAP Business One Add-Ons for a variety of industries. SAP Business One’s core functionality provides;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) — From prospects to suppliers, SAP Business One’s integrated CRM allows you to manage all of your relationships in one place, Gain complete control and visibility of lead generation, sales opportunities and measure client retention.
- Integrated Financials— SAP Business One provides fully integrated multicurrency financials. It has a flexible chart of accounts and provides the ability to report across multiple cost centres and projects. SAP Business One also provides everything a business needs for it’s needs across banking, cash flow, budgets and financial reporting.
- Purchasing— SAP Business One provides all the functionality required to help streamline the entire purchasing process. The purchasing module in SAP Business One allows businesses to manage all vendor and product data in once place, providing greater visibility it also provides workflow tools to create approval routes at any point.
- Sales— Manage the entire sales cycle from quotations through invoicing to delivery with SAP Business One. Through automation it simplifies the quotation process and allows for faster payments. It handles all kinds of complex pricing and provides deeper insight into sales through interactive dashboards.
- Service Management —SAP Business One enable businesses to better maintain the highest level of customer relations by responding to services requests faster. It allows you to manage any interaction with customers and provides detailed service reports allowing you to monitor and measure performance related to call volumes, durations, and response times.
- Business analytics / intelligencedashboards and reporting — SAP Business One comes with a number of standard reports allowing businesses to build on top of. It also provides KPI and dashboard reporting and Crystal Reports integration.
- Mobility—SAP Business One’s app on apple or android devices allows you to work on the go.
- Customisation — SAP Business One can be customised to meet any business or industry requirements. Speak to us about your requirement.