Businesses fear change. However, for a business to be successful it must be capable of delivering and adapting to change.
Jalubro’s team of expert consultants work with clients to deliver strategies for improving their Change and Transformation capabilities at every level from Operating Models and Governance through the simpler mechanics such as Service Transition and Project Office.
In addition, we can provide all the resources you require to achieve success; from highly experienced programme managers to lead, support or supplement your in-house team to project managers, business architects and analysts.
We focus our activities on helping clients prioritise and deliver their business outcomes. If you are looking to change, get in touch to see how we can help.
People fear change, and change management is essential to alleviating those fears. For a one-stop solution to digital transformation, your organization needs a team with expertise in organizational change management. With our proprietary PERFECT Change™ Organizational Change Management Methodology, organizations are able to realize the benefits they expect. After investing in an ERP solution, your organization cannot afford to lose benefits to employee fears and low system-usage.
- Change readiness assessment, design and support – Assess Employees’ Fears
- Communications planning and execution – Effectively Communicate With Employees
- Training needs analyses and strategy development – Increase System Usage
- Post-implementation audit to track and report progress against the business case – Maximize Your ROI
Our PERFECT Change™ organizational change management methodology allows us to customize our approach to your unique needs, while retaining the elements critical to ERP success:
- Training, including technical/functional training and process training, to create end-user buy-in
- Workforce transition assessment
- Education about software benefits and reasons for its purchase
- Clarity about changed roles and responsibilities
- Engagement and accountability efforts
- Development of communication channels and materials
- Creation of a holistic entity (Center of Excellence) to provide support, guidance and oversight
- Tracking and monitoring results for continual fine-tuning and improvement